your girls are gorgeous...and I am jealous that the outside of your house is decorated! we haven't made it that far yet...
How did Pres do?
She LOVED it!!! Came home talking a mile a minute to Phil about everything from the "snow" to the "Blue Girl" and of course they loved the Rats.
Looks like fun! We are going this Saturday - this will be Zoe's first year - she is very excited! Grace has been going since she was 3.
The Nutcracker is my most favorite Christmas memory! You think I can get away with taking three boys to see it next year??? I might need to tag-a-long with you guys!!! These are precious pics, cuz! Love you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
your girls are gorgeous...and I am jealous that the outside of your house is decorated! we haven't made it that far yet...
How did Pres do?
She LOVED it!!! Came home talking a mile a minute to Phil about everything from the "snow" to the "Blue Girl" and of course they loved the Rats.
Looks like fun! We are going this Saturday - this will be Zoe's first year - she is very excited! Grace has been going since she was 3.
The Nutcracker is my most favorite Christmas memory! You think I can get away with taking three boys to see it next year??? I might need to tag-a-long with you guys!!! These are precious pics, cuz! Love you!
Post a Comment