....is coming to you a little early this week since it is FREEZING here and we aren't leaving til it warms up again. If you want to see the rest come find me on Facebook... there is some good stuff heehee! I am taking requests, I have saved EVERY picture from every Bid Day (Anchorman Erik Dibble, yes, I have that)... every formal, theme party... you name it. Lots of big hair and fake nails ladies!!




3 comments:
So cute! I love all of them. You look the exact same! Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I'll try to call you today during dance. I'm sure I won't catch you. We always seem to be busy at the wrong times.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!
Holy cow. I haven't seen these pics in a loooong time.
Maybe I'll get on Facebook after all. ;)
Rachel! You are the best. I totally remember when we all dressed that way, did our hair like that, and 'lived it up' with the sista's! You are so cute and you have a beautiful family. Just have to say, you are looking better and more beautiful every year! ITB, Elise
Post a Comment