Thursday, November 13, 2008

TCU got bit by jack frost!

It was such a nailbiter!! I totally thought TCU had this one in the bag. The girls and I met up with all my college friends for the TCU/Utah game in Salt Lake City. I can't remember ever being that cold in my life. The girls were such troopers. Aunt Izzie and Uncle Austin bought them m&m's, cotton candy, nachos, red vines, hot chocolate... I know I missing something else. Sad loss for the Horned Frogs, now I will put my red on to cheer on the Utes when they face BYU (never in my life would I have thought the letters BYU would have appeared anywhere on this blog, GAG!).
Kaitlyn, Rach, Ellie, Ashley and Ericka

Bobbby (aka Mr Bob) and Kaitlyn

Presley, Mommy and Aunt Izzie
Elizabeth and I


6 comments:

The Edmonds Family said...

Glad to see some updates. Love the Froggie support.

Wade Family said...

Rachel sorry about your team losing to the UTES...Better luck next year. :)

Steenbliks said...

I must say that I'm DISAPPOINTED that you were not cheering on your UTES....what's that about?!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Rachel! Ashley! Ericka! Lankford! That's a friendly sight. I love it.

Go UTES!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

What a great game! Sad I didn't come down to see you.... I am so lame! I should have called because I totally forgot you were there. It was Freezing though so I am impressed you lasted the whole game!! GO utes :)

Elizabeth312 said...

Sorry for buying your kids M&M's, twizzlers, cotton candy, nachos, coke, water and anything else they wanted. I adore them and they know I will get them anything to be favorite aunt. I love you Rachie and miss your babies all ready!
PS- GO UTES!