Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ice Ice Baby

This weekend Phil and I took the kids to ICE! at the Gaylord Texan. It was so magical, the girls were so in awe by the ice sculptures and snow. They keep is 9 degrees inside the exhibit and provide huge parkas to wear.
There is a life-size nativity scene, an ice slide, Santa, Gingerbread House, so many things to see. Can't wait to go back next year, I think Will will enjoy is a little more then. This time he was content to sit in the stoller bundled up.


My guys trying to stay warm

Kaitlyn and Mommy sitting on an elf's lap



The girls thought the polar bears were so neat

The slide made of ICE
Out of the exhibit warming up
My sweet family!

3 comments:

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

We have GOT to go check that out!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

That looks like such a fun place! Or it could also be your adorable outfits that make it look so great! I love that you find all the cool places to take your kids. When I die I want to come back as one of your children. You are the best mom ever!

The Thomas Family said...

I just love following your family - you guys are so fun! Makes the rest of us look so boring. . .