Monday, September 1, 2008

Team Presley!

Last night we had a birthday party for our three-year old BFF's Presley and Rainer. Rivercrest Country Club was covered in purple TCU decor, purple jello, purple cocktails- the works!! The kids swam, went off the diving boards, ate, ran laps on the gof course (not sure if that was allowed) it was so much fun.

Thanks to everyone who made Presley and Rainer's birthday so special.

Getting ready to party!

Presley eating her football cake

Katilyn giving some love to the Horned Frogs

The birthday kids Rainer and Presley
The Mommas. I seriously have to point out that Jade is almost 30 weeks pregnant... can anyone tell??
Tearing it up on the 18th hole
Presley and Tatum
Will didn't need any utensils for the purple jello
Jade- you did an amazing job with everything, we heart you!
Amy, I am bringing you a latte AND a Team Presley shirt when I see you ;)

4 comments:

Gas Family said...

We had so much fun yesterday. Today Anna is STILL wearing her "Presley birthday hat". Great party! Thanks!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Happy Birthday Presley! It looks like it was a fabulous event and so much fun that she was able to celebrate with her best friend!!

Cara Carroll said...

HOW freakin' cute are you guys?!?!?! I am SOOOO sad we had to miss!! I was so excited to come until I realized it was Sunday :( I kept thinking it was Saturday...Susie was in town and we had plans to go to Liffey's for the fantasy football draft on Sunday. I'm SOOO sorry we couldn't be there. Seriously, let's plan something SOON. I have a little something for sweet Presley and I refuse to mail it. We need to get together!!!! I miss you!! Happy birthday sweet Presley!! Looks like you had a blast!!! Love you guys!

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

WOW - what a party! Happy Birthday. So cute :)