Sunday, August 10, 2008

Will's New Bling!

Will is sporting his new medic alert bracelet.

Such a sweet boy, he is being a really good sport about it!

The girls still don't get why their brother gets a bracelet ;)

The back lists his info, as well as his Mommy and Daddy's contact info.

1 comment:

Tiffany & Co. said...

Hey There!!
I found you through Cara's blog...just doing a little blog stalking :)
My son used to have severe allergies too, and I was just reading through your blog and wanted to let you know that I feel your pain!!
Hayden used to be allergic to dairy, protein, wheat and gluten!! I seriously thought he would have to live off of water for the rest of his life!!
I think my biggest meltdowns came on the days I had to buy his formula...$40 a can!! It had to be 100% pre-digested or he couldn't handle it!
So, hang in there!! It really does get easier :)
-Tiffany