....I am posting this!! Even though I still think she is a homewrecker... they sure have a beautiful family!! Can't wait to pour through my People Magazine tomorrow!!!
Okay...I think she's a homewrecker too, but darn if they don't make the most beatiful babies ever!!!! I'm on my way to Target right now to pick up my copy :) SO glad to know I'm not the only one who's lovin' me some celebrity gossip :) Love you!
Okay so I only subscribe to US Weekly so I had to purchase this bad boy at the grocery store and it felt like highway robbery. They charged me $4.50 for a little guilty pleasure - seriously that's expensive, but oh so worth it! I'm glad that I know someone shares my addition.
Isnt it wierd...we hate her, but yet it is hard to hate her when all they do is have cute kids and keep adopting. I seriously get so confused...it is like an inner battle.
3 comments:
Okay...I think she's a homewrecker too, but darn if they don't make the most beatiful babies ever!!!! I'm on my way to Target right now to pick up my copy :) SO glad to know I'm not the only one who's lovin' me some celebrity gossip :) Love you!
Okay so I only subscribe to US Weekly so I had to purchase this bad boy at the grocery store and it felt like highway robbery. They charged me $4.50 for a little guilty pleasure - seriously that's expensive, but oh so worth it! I'm glad that I know someone shares my addition.
Isnt it wierd...we hate her, but yet it is hard to hate her when all they do is have cute kids and keep adopting. I seriously get so confused...it is like an inner battle.
Post a Comment