Friday, August 22, 2008

Craigs Do Dallas

My sister and brother-in-law came to see us this week!! The kids couldn't be more excited to have Aunt Izzie and Uncle Austin, they entertain the socks off my kids! Here are a few pictures from their visit.



My poor Will isn't feeling too great so he spent the day home with Aunt Izzie and Uncle Austin. Notice he has "blue" and paci in every picture?? Hmmm (just kidding, I told Elizabeth he could have them all day since we are having breathing difficulties again/still)


2 comments:

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Rachel - I am going to send you an email this afternoon but wanted to let you know that I read your comment on my blog and will get back to you! Also - do you still have my number? Call me if you want.

I am sorry that the little guy is sick :(

Holly

Jessie said...

What a beautiful family you have. Thanks for linking to Jessie's Blog. Cris, Kristi, and Jessie