Tomorrow is Kaitlyn's first swim team practice. I had her try her suit on and couldn't resist taking her picture. She has Reeves genes flowing through her FOR SURE!!!
I was thinking of making a Dara Torres comeback myself....
I was thinking of making a Dara Torres comeback myself....
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Where do you find swimteam for someone her age? So cute!
She looks SO cute! Let me know how it goes! I know she will do great!
ok so I am posting a reply on your blog and my bog about a bunch of stuff - seemed like the thing to do :)
Zoe has Reactive Airway Disease - which to my understanding is basically Asthma but they don't like to call it Asthma in kids her age
The boat - I highly recommend a lot of... sunscreen, snacks, life jackets for any jumpers and don't try to stay out too long. Also I recommend the man to man defense not the zone - works better.
You are my mother of three godess for going on an airplane by yourself! Good grief - how did you do that?
I love that she's on a swim team. I'm looking for her in the Olympics in 2020. She won't be quite graduated from high school yet I don't think, but we know that Miss Kaitlyn is an overachiever!
What a cute swimmer! Were your/are you a swimmer? I had no idea. I think you should make a come back. Isn't Dara Torres AMAZING!?! I hope your grandfather is doing okay!
Post a Comment