Sunday, July 13, 2008

2020 Olympics, here we come!

My little Janet Evans Jr was just amazing at her first swim meet. She swam and FINISHED 4 races, a lap of each stroke! As she got out of each race she ran over to me ans said:

"Mommy, can you believe I won?!"

I am so proud of her for swimming with the older kids, she just loves it and I can't believe what a little go-getter she is. Her positive attitude is just inspiring.






4 comments:

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

I am so impressed! :) Great job.

Chelsea said...

SO Cute! She seems so little...and already swimming like a swordfish! Anyway, Texas bows are big...but I can hang. Just need to buy a new width of ribbon! Cant wait to see you at Sea World one day. I cant believe we are in the same state!

Wade Family said...

Oh what a amazing little gal. she looks just like you. I can not wait for those days. Your blog header is so so cute.. i might just have to copy..

AOKI CIRCUS said...

I love your new pic that comes up when you do a post. Seriously love it! :)