
Saturday, June 14th, I will be participating in my first Walk Now For Autism. I would love for anyone interested to join me. I am trying to fundraise for this cause, but most importantly, would love for anyone to take a minute to learn a bit more about Autism.
Walk Now with Rachel
Check out my fundraiser page, and please email me if you would like to participate in the walk. I have never done this before, but I believe this is such an important cause. Although I only know a small handful affected with Autism, I was very eager to find a way to get involved.
Walk Now with Rachel
Check out my fundraiser page, and please email me if you would like to participate in the walk. I have never done this before, but I believe this is such an important cause. Although I only know a small handful affected with Autism, I was very eager to find a way to get involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment