Presley and Rainer spent the day together at the zoo and then onto the duck pond. They had a blast together as always. It is no surprise to anyone who knows my little Presley that her BFF is a boy... she has met her match!
We had a "mean duck" situation... there was an aggressive duck that would sneak up and bite people. Jade was ready to run with the kids and I had my eye on a stick to fight it off lol!
Kaitlyn joined us after school and she and Will got in on the duck feeding action too!

We had a "mean duck" situation... there was an aggressive duck that would sneak up and bite people. Jade was ready to run with the kids and I had my eye on a stick to fight it off lol!
Kaitlyn joined us after school and she and Will got in on the duck feeding action too!
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day! I hope that you had a good one. Your pictures are great. Mayfest looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment