Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun, Frivolous and Oh So Creative!!

It has been a hectic week here. Sarah had her baby (who-hoo!) and I have been sick (scarlet fever... who even knew that still existed?) I am sitting down, catching up on all my favorite blogs and HAD to show off my creative cousin Cara Carroll!!

She has her blog and her website, you can see all her stuff by clicking on the link Oh So Spoiled on the right of my page. Look at all she has made. My wheels are spinning at what I want her to make for my kids!!

These were some of my favorites so far...






I love letter blocks, these are way cuter than my PBK blocks I spent a fortune on.


These are such a great gift idea... hang them in the hospital, then the new Mommy can take it home and hang in baby's nursery!

3 comments:

Cara Carroll said...

Awwww...I heart my cousin!! Here I come to see some sweet pictures of the kids (and hopefully some of Sarah's sweet Jake)and I find this post instead!!! You are SO sweet. Let's make a deal...for all this marketing you're doing for me, your next order is totally on the house!! SERIOUSLY. Just let me know what you want :) Love ya cuz!! Can't wait for our summer playdates...5, right?!?!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

love the letters and cute stuff on your post... ps love the blog update and please get well! homes dont function with sick mommies!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

LOVE those letter blocks! If I had kids I would want those letter blocks in their rooms.

Sorry to hear about scarlet fever! What the? I hope you're doing better...