Monday, April 28, 2008

Bug Boil

This weekend was Mark and Jamie's 3rd Annual Bug Boil (crawfish boil for those who aren't familiar). Just a disclaimer... I don't actually eat any of the mud bugs, I just pose for pictures with them. Thanks for a great time as always! Next year my true bug eatin' girl will be there to show her Mommy how it is done, sorry you had to miss this one Pres!

Jamie, Rach and Allison

Holding the mean mud bugs
(J... weren't you preggo last year for this too? Love ya girl!)

4 comments:

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Yummy! I want to come, i love sea food, so what did you eat then my dear?

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Looks like fun!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

I would just like to respond to the comment on my blog:
YOU ARE ONE TO TALK!! You are one of the skinniest friends I have - oh and you've birthed 3 children! These pictures must make me look amazing because it's really not that great in real life! Still love you!!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

And they're called bugs because why?