(Sorry for ALL the posts for Will's Birthday but he only turns 1 once and he's the last so I'm stretching this one out)
We had William's First Birthday Party this weekend, I have to say a HUGE thank-you to everyone who came and made his day so special! He got to see all his little baby friends (Jake, Haley, Liadhan, Izzie and Drew) and crawl after all the "older women" in his life... aka all the girls friends.
He is a waving maniac so that is why you see his arm stretched out in every picture! William LOVED his dairy-free birthday cake substitute. I couldn't believe how quickly the kids gobbled up all that fruit!
We had William's First Birthday Party this weekend, I have to say a HUGE thank-you to everyone who came and made his day so special! He got to see all his little baby friends (Jake, Haley, Liadhan, Izzie and Drew) and crawl after all the "older women" in his life... aka all the girls friends.
He is a waving maniac so that is why you see his arm stretched out in every picture! William LOVED his dairy-free birthday cake substitute. I couldn't believe how quickly the kids gobbled up all that fruit!
2 comments:
I love those edible arrangements! Thats a good idea to get fruit instead...I didn't know he couldn't have dairy. :(
Fun party wish Ava could have given him a birthday kiss, she'll be one next month! they grow up too fast!
My other little Pieces friend. I know you love me the best and that is why you decided to have 2/3 of your kiddos be my same astrological sign. He is such a love bug, I could not adore him anymore. When are you bringing him back to me?
Post a Comment