Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sarah's Baby (aka Dread Pirate Roberts)

Yep, that is what my brother-in-law has nicknamed their baby "Dread Pirate Roberts". They will welcome a baby boy on April 1, I can't wait to be an Auntie!!! We threw a shower for her in Salt Lake last weekend, here are a few highlights.

Sarah and Andy, their baby will have the best smile!!


Aunt Izzie making a play for the favorite Aunt early in the game


Sarah and I REALLY enjoying the dessert!


ps- I left the girls here with Phil and only took the baby. How proud are we that I am taking baby steps towards separating from my kids? Will was AWESOME on the plane.

pps- I am still sour grapes over my boyfriend Tony Romo and his Cowboys losing on Sunday =(

1 comment:

AOKI CIRCUS said...

I thought about you and your cowboys when I saw the score on Sunday. I'm sorry. There's always next year and he probably won't be dating Jessica anymore so he'll have time to focus on his career.
Thanks for visiting me. Ellie woke up the next morning and was wondering where you were. You need to come back again with the girls and we can just let them play.
Love ya,
Ashley