My precious Cowgirl Kaitlyn!

The Stock Show is here and the kids are learning all about it in school. I remember getting to stay home from school as a kid to go to the rodeo, the perk of being a Texan!! Next week is Kaitlyn's big Cowboy Day at school so I will post more pictures then...


This is a Texas Girl through and through!

Kaitlyn has been asking for pink boots since she first started learning about the rodeo and stock show. How could I say no? Now Mommy wants a pair too but Daddy isn't talked into it. Guess I will have to go sell rodeo programs with Junior League to try and win a pair.
2 comments:
Dude, William is getting the shaft on the blog!! He better start walking or something because his adorable sisters are going to take over! Just kidding - I already told you how much I love these pictures!
Ashley
Grace came behind me as I was looking at this and said, "ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Mommy - great hat and boots!"
:)
Post a Comment