Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santa Claus Rocks!


Here are the kids in their "Santa Claus Rocks" shirts. Bribing William with a bell since this was right before naps.

I decided that since Presley can be my "wild card", we would give Santa a practice run while she was at her Mother's Day Out Christmas party.

Will Hearts Santa

Kaitlyn and Santa had a lengthy discussion about who is on the naughty and nice list.


Presley and her teacher at their Christmas party. They decorated gingerbread men, had a book exchange and got to eat PIZZA. Anyone who knows me knows that pizza is only for very special occasions!

4 comments:

Elizabeth312 said...

Thanks for the pictures. Sad Presley did not get to meet with Santa. I wonder if he heard about her right hook or something.

Anonymous said...

What cuties. Love those Texas size bows in Presley's hair. Reminds me of Children's Collections, except I had Texas size bows on headbands for Elizabeth!!!!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

P.S. I love your blog page - Katie did a good job! Don't you love having a cute blog?? Too bad that we don't get to take credit for it!

Cara Carroll said...

Okay...first of all...LOVE the new blog design!!! Fabulous! Second...where did you get the sweet 'Santa Claus Rocks' tee for Will?? TOO cute! These pictures are adorable!!!