Sunday, December 2, 2007

Getting bigger each day!!

I am starting to get super emotional the bigger Wiliam gets since he is my last baby. Let's not even talk about when he starts Mother's Day Out next year... I will be boo-hoo'ing my eyes out!

I know Phil hates the BabyLegs but DEAL WITH IT!!! I think they are cute on Mr. Man's chubby little legs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the babylegs!!! If it makes you feel better, Adam would feel the same way Phil does. But who really cares about what the Daddy's think...remember, Mommy always makes the important fashion decisions. Cute, cute!!!
Cara :)

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

hey rach

1720 Chief Okemos Circle Apt. 8
Okemos, MI 48864

love ya!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

I love those baby legs, but Bill is like Phil...not a fan!
Anyways your family is so cute and fun, I can't wait to have more kiddos, don't be sad about will growing up, we will have Jake to live vicariously through!

Anonymous said...

I love the baby legs! I cant wait to get some for our baby on the way! There is a lady here in NC that makes custom ones... I have friends that have them made out of their husbands old camis... it is toooo cute!

Elizabeth312 said...

I may be with Phil on this one