NEVER swing your kids by their arms!!! Their little elbows can dislocate very easily. Despite knowing this, Presley still has had numerous dislocations (8 total since the summer began) all starting with being pulled out of the pool by her arms. Both pediatric orthopedic's we have seen said she needed to be put into a cast.
Kaitlyn helped her pick out the TCU purple color. Let's see how long it takes for Presley to realize her arm is now a loaded weapon. This AND potty training all at once? I am going to lose my marbles by weeks end.
Kaitlyn helped her pick out the TCU purple color. Let's see how long it takes for Presley to realize her arm is now a loaded weapon. This AND potty training all at once? I am going to lose my marbles by weeks end.
2 comments:
poor kaitlyn.... hope she heals quick! ok just wanted to inform you that i think i've convinced Ashley to start her own blog!!! YEAH!
I feel bad for your other kids, Presley is quite the pistol! I heart her, please send her to Utah ASAP!
Post a Comment