I think most of you that read my blog get my Kodak EasyShare Gallery so these are mostly repeats.
Some good news to share... Presley's cast is OFF!!! You have no idea how much easier that makes bathtime and mealtime. I was having to bathe all 3 seprately since Pres couldn't get her cast wet and I am afraid the girls will drown their brother. Tonight we ate messy lasangna in honor of Presley.
Speaking of Presley, her thing now is to call out "Hey Rach!!!"... hmmm, wonder where she hears that? She is such a stinker.
William is inching along more and more each day. Still mostly goes backwards though which is very frustrating to him. I keep reminding Phil this is how the girls did it too.
My sweet Kaitlyn is SO excited for Christmas, she really gets it this year. She is also getting into her letters and wants to know how EVERYTHING is spelled. It is kinda tiring having to spell out everyone's name to her all day. Our next venture is trying to write out Kaitlyn. It is times like this I wish I named her Kate or Kat or something easier.
Finally, my dear friends finally welcomed their baby home on Thanksgiving Day. Adoption is nothing short of a miracle. I love that we are both stay-at-home moms now, although I will miss you being Presley's 2 year old teacher. Love you J!!!
2 comments:
and I am jealous that you are wearing flip flops in november! texas definitely has michigan beat in that department.
Post a Comment