Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hippie Little Chicks


My best friend's in-laws are really into tie-dying stuff. So Jamie decided not to leave us out and made some shirts for the kids at her in-laws family reunion last month.

I think Jamie has a future in the tie-dying industry... these came out great! Thanks for thinking of us while you were away, we love you!!


4 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

I still can't believe you have 3 kids! it's so awesome and I love seeing/hearing what you're up to in texas...sounds like the parkinson's are loving life :)

Cara Carroll said...

LOVE this picture!! Those outfits are too much!
And yes! We do need to get our kids together! I'm sorry we didn't do it before I started back to work :( The time seriously got away from me. One of these days we'll do it...I promise!
Can't wait until then!!

Chelsea said...

Rachel, Every good picture on my blog was my dads camera...the rebel xti. I am getting it for christmas too...It is between the rebel xti and the 30d. I think I will probably go with the xti because I cant handle anything too hard to work! I love my dad's camera, I am having a lot of fun with it! See ya friday!!!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

ITs been way too long! Your kids are adorable and I miss you...you have a gorgeous family and I love this blogging thing that everyone has started! Keep in touch and I hope to see you soon!
love, Tanna (bourne)