Saturday, August 25, 2007

Giving this a shot!


My cousin Cara was the first one I knew to do this. She and Adam had their first baby a few months ago and I find myself viewing her blog all the time looking at all her pictures and updates on Landon. In the last few months it seems the craze has caught on and more and more of my friends are doing this.

Here we are, hopefully I can get my sisters and brother to give this a shot!

Love, Rachel and Family

4 comments:

Cara Carroll said...

Yay!! I'm SO glad you decided to do this!! You know I'll be checking it daily!!
Your kids are TOO cute!! Love it!

Chelsea said...

I definitely think this is the way to go. It is fun and I can click on your link from my page! Hooray for us...the tech-ees!

Anonymous said...

You are all so amazingly creative. Thanks for sharing your adorable families with those of us who are less tech savvy. Maybe by the time Michael gets married and has kids I will have entered the age of digital photography!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! I love it...maybe I'll have to try it myself one of these days. Your kids are so precious...thanks for the photos and updates. Love, Emilee