Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bend it Like Beckam


For those of you who don't know... Kaitlyn is obsessed with her faux glasses. She popped the dark lenses out and wears these all the time.

Tonight was our first soccer meeting. Afterwards we went to get all the "gear". She was SO excited that we left the store wearing our new cleats. And yes... Presley is also the proud owner of soccer cleats, I must be out of my mind!!

Stay tuned for more on our adventures in soccer!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Rach...seriously, how fun is this! We are now part of the blogging revolution! I am so glad we started so we can really keep up with all the commotion! Cant wait to see the kids in person, I seriously feel like I know them because of all the pictures for the last 3 years!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

your kids don't love the camera do they? :) I'm so impressed by all you diligent moms who post pics of your kids all the time! I love seeing you with your cute family...and am happy we can keep in touch through this, er, blogging do you call it? ;)

Cara Carroll said...

What a ham! How cute is she?!?!